- Deposits: A deposit must be paid at the time of booking amounting to 25% of your total booking including cancellation scheme and booking fee and subject to a minimum deposit of £50. All bookings of 7 nights or more are subject to an £9.95 booking fee and a £7.75 per week cancellation scheme fee.
- Cancellation Scheme: (compulsory) £7.75 per week. For terms and conditions regarding the cancellation scheme, please read Cancelling a Holiday: Holiday Cancellation Scheme
- Booking Fee: £9.95
- Late checkout charge: TBC
The tariff applies to a car and caravan, a motorhome or a car with trailer or ordinary tent and two persons. All bookings for 7 nights or more are subject to a £9.95 booking fee. Bookings for a week or more are subject to a compulsory cancellation scheme of £7.75 per week. Tariffs shown include VAT at prevailing rates.
- Extra tent: One additional pup tent only (4.6sqm. or less) is permitted on each pitch for which an additional charge is payable (see tariff). Subject to pitch space, ONE domed party tent per two pitches may be permitted at the same charge – please telephone or e-mail us with your requirements.
- Extra car/boat/PWC/jetski: One extra car is allowed to be parked on the pitch. See tariff sheet for charges. Please note, some pitches may not be suitable for an extra car.
- Extra persons: No more than a total of 6 persons per pitch. See tariff for charges. Children under 3: No charge. Children 3 - 15 years: See tariff.
- Awnings or small gazebo: FREE. Please note, no tents or awnings may be pitched on the surrounding grassed area of hard standing pitches.
- Breathable Ground Sheets: For year-round customer enjoyment, non-breathable groundsheets are prohibited.
- 240v, 16amp to all standard pitches. Non-electric pitches are as shown on the site plan. Non-electric Premium, Premium Plus and Beach Front pitches are also available – contact our Reservations Team with your requirements.
- The above prices include VAT at prevailing rates.
- Duration: It is recommended when making a booking to have the site map available in order to let you select the pitch that suits you best. During the period 18 July to 29 August 2020, bookings must be for full weeks only (Sat to Sat or Weds to Weds –see site plan). At other times, short breaks are welcome, subject to availability – please contact us with your requirements. Premium, Premium Plus and Beach Front pitches are bookable ONLY for full weeks from Saturday to Saturday.
- Arrival and departure: You may occupy your pitch from 12.00noon. Pitches must be vacated strictly by 09.00 am on the day of departure to permit maintenance. Charges will be incurred for late check-out that has not had prior agreement by the Park. Should you wish to arrange a late check-out, please contact Reception the day prior to departure to discuss (charges may apply).
- Provisional bookings: These will be held for up to 48 hours pending receipt of your completed booking and deposit. Deposits are charged at 25% of your total booking (or a min. of £50). If these are not received in the booking office within that time, your provisional booking will lapse.
- Payment: Balances must be paid in full 42 days before the start of your holiday. The Company reserves the right to cancel your pitch if full payment is not received within 42 days prior to your start date. Should you fail to pay within 5 days of the due date your booking will automatically be cancelled. No refunds will be given for late arrival or early departure for whatever reason.
- Credit card payments: Please note that for card payments your debit/credit card will be debited for the balance of your holiday 42 days prior to your arrival.
- Please note that for Card Payments your credit/debit card will be debited for the balance of your holiday 42 days prior to your arrival.
- Please note that dogs are not permitted on the Park (except for registered guide/ assistance dogs which must have a lead/ harness on at all times). Dog owners are recommended to try our other stunning Park at Heligan Caravan and Camping Park where well-behaved pets are welcomed – Tel 01726 842 714.