+44 (0) 1726 843 485
+44 (0) 1726 843 485

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update

By Pentewan Sands on the May 11th, 2020 in


Firstly, we’d like to thank you for your support and patience during this difficult time.

Since we took the decision to postpone our opening on the 27th March we have been monitoring the situation very closely and trying to keep our guests as updated as possible.

Further to the recent government announcement on Sunday 10th May, we have decided to cancel all bookings until 4th July. We are constantly being guided by the government advice and will update you as soon as we know any further information about guests arriving in July and August.

We will be in touch with bookers to discuss refunds and cancellations directly in arrival date order, all customers affected will receive a notification by email. 

Our Bookings Team are extremely busy at this time and working with a reduced staff, so please bear with us. We know it may be tempting, but please refrain from calling or emailing reception at this time and instead keep an eye on your inbox for information. We will not be collecting future/final payments on any existing reservations until we can safely re-open. Our reopening date will be in constant review so keep an eye on our website and social media pages for further information.

We recognise that this will be disappointing news and we would like to thank you for your patience, understanding and support in these exceptional circumstances.  We look forward to welcoming you back to Pentewan Sands hopefully in the not too distant future.

Sign up to our newsletter

Keep up to date with offers, events and latest news

You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time. Find out how we store your data responsibly in our privacy policy.

Newsletter subscription